Monday, September 7, 2015

Gossip Girl Tour NYC







Top - Brandy Melville          Skirt - American Eagle          Sweater - American Eagle          
Shoes - Steve Madden          Bag - Chanel


About a month ago my family and I took a trip to the big apple. We stayed a block away from times-square and packed each day with activities. One of the ones I was most excited for was the Gossip Girl tour. I am totally obsessed with the popular drama, and getting the chance to see all the places they shot at was really cool. Dorota, Blair's maid/sidekick in the series, made a surprise appearance and I was more than thrilled to get a picture with her. If you are a fan of Gossip Girl like me, the next time you travel to New York make sure to include this tour on your schedule.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing photos diary. Thank you for sharing :)
    Kisses
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool. Thanks for sharing and happy Wednesday.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/og-family

    ReplyDelete